Thursday 27 May 2010

Little me

this picture kinda reminds me back when i was very little i play and eat what i like... cause my dad will gimme anything.... i watch many disney fairy tale movie and hello kitty... i don't really remember how did i understand the story since my parents are Indonesian, i don't think i can read the subtitle back then cause it's pretty fast and the first time i learnt english is when i was in 3rd grade on elementary school... maybe i'm just seeing the pictures...

Anyways it's fun and never been stressful, i wonder when does it start to get annoying if my parents are at home when i try to relax my self...or even when the four of us (my mom, dad, little sister, me) go out i am happy, before they start arguing about something and i have to pretend to be the sweet girl  that will have everything under control(doing things i don't want to make 'em happy ) and most of times they will stop arguing and start to focus on me(then i kinda wanna say "maybe you guys are better off keep on arguing").

Geez... this attitude of mine really gotta change....

Any suggestion?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment